The Spitting Pig Platinum is our top of the range all purpose hog and spit roast machine it possesses a wide range of features that give the user endless possibilities. The Platinum has two separate cooking areas allowing the user to either hog or spit roast in the upper area and use the lower area as a hog roast oven. This gives the machine an unrivalled cooking capacity.
Made entirely from stainless steel the Platinum looks great, is easy to clean and maintain. The machine is powered by propane and has controlled burners that allow the user to make acute adjustments to the temperature. This is the most versatile hog roaster on the market, it can spit roast a pig and cook 8 legs of pork, or jacket potatoes and vegetables all at the same time. Or it can hog roast two pigs and 4 legs of pork at the same time, or again hog roast a pig and legs of pork, jacket potatoes etc. The extra food being cooked can be accessed via the lower door and does not affect the cooking of the pig. It will last for years with very little maintenance and will still look as good in years to come. This machine is built to work hard and last.
– dual level mobile hog roasting (unique to the industry)
– dual heavy duty burners for maximum control
– 4 large heavy duty castor wheels, with braking function (2 with steering capability) making it very easy to manoeuvre
– 3 glass viewing panels to watch the roasting process
– 2 gastronomes attached to the base of the machine to store warm food products
– Hog Roast Kit
– Spit Roast Kit
Allows you the freedom to interchange between hog roasting and spit roasting. With a hog tray, you can easily hog roast for a perfect pig everytime. To spit roast simply bolt the supplied spit kit onto the machine and away you go!
Will cook a 85 kilo pig head off, or 75 kilo pig head on, and ten boned and rolled legs and 150 jacket potatoes, or two 65 kilo pigs and 4 legs and 150 jacket potatoes all at the same time (needs two hog roast trays). Cooking time 1.5 hours for every 10 kilos of pig (if 2 pigs then based on the biggest pig).
Will cook up to a 75 kilo pig head off, or 60 kilo head on and 8 legs of pork, or jacket potatoes etc all at the same time. Cooking time 1 hour for every 10 kilos of pig.
- Runs on propane gas, no electricity is required meaning the machine can be used in even the most remote locations
- Material Stainless Steel
- Dimensions 100(H) x 60(W) x 195(L)cm
- Weight 163kg
- 12mths warranty
- 12mths gas certificate
- Glass viewing panel
- 4 large heavy duty castor wheels 2 of which are steering,
- upper and lower cooking areas
- dual burners for maximum control
- 3 glass viewing panels
- 4 large heavy duty castor wheels
- 2 gastronomes
Delivery tracked 1-3 working days