- No goods are accepted for return after 14 days.
- Items must be returned to us, unused with all their original packaging and so in a resalable condition. Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order.
- Full purchase detail – our order number or a returns reference obtained from Mobcater Catering – must be clearly displayed on all returned goods.
- All goods are returned at the sender’s expense.
- No special items (non-stock lines) will be accepted back for credit.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
If you believe your product is faulty or defective due to a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us (01923-559-077) before we can process the item. Where items are found to be faulty we will supply a replacement product, arrange for a repair or provide a full refund. In some situations, we may need to get the item back to the manufacturer to assess and make a decision. The customer will be responsible for the costs of the return up until we agree that the item is faulty.
We are unable to refund any used items. So we suggest you make sure the product is to your complete satisfaction before use. Please advise us of any shortages or problems or carrier damage within 5 days. Unfortunately, any time beyond this will make it extremely difficult to process your claim.
Items brought via Buy Now Payl8r will be refunded back via your Payl8r account.
Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch by phone or email quoting your order no, name and address. If the goods have already been dispatched then the customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the goods, unless otherwise agreed by MobCater Catering