- No goods are accepted for return after 14 days.
- Items must be returned to us, unused with all their original packaging and so in a resalable condition.
- Please do not stick any labels or notes directly on to the packaging of the product as we will not be able to refund the order.
- Full purchase detail – our order number or a returns reference obtained from Mobcater Catering – must be clearly displayed on all returned goods.
- All goods are returned at the senders expense.
- No special items (non-stock lines) will be accepted back for credit.
- Your rights to return goods are protected under the Sale of Goods Act 1979.
If you believe your product is faulty or defective due to a manufacturing fault, you will need to contact us (01923-559-077) before we can process the item. Where items are found to be faulty we will (depending on the item) supply a replacement product, arrange for a repair or provide a full refund where possible. In some situations we may need to get the item back to assess, and make a decision, the customer will be responsible for the costs of the return up until we agree that the item is faulty.
Goods damaged in transit
If your order arrives damaged it is impossible to pursue a claim made after 24 hours of delivery. Do not accept deliveries that appear damaged and if you do so, please sign for as damaged / ask the delivery driver to make a note. In any event you must let us know within 24 hours – we cannot accept claims for damaged goods after the 24 hours period.
We are unable to refund any used items. So we suggest you make sure the product is to your complete satisfaction before use. Please advise us of any shortages within 2 days. Unfortunately any time beyond this will make it extremely difficult to process your claim.
Items brought via Buy Now Payl8r can only be exchanged, repaired or replaced.
Your Right to Cancel
You may cancel your order at any time prior to dispatch by phone or email quoting your order no, name and address. If the goods have already been dispatched then the customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the goods, unless otherwise agreed by MobCater Catering