Complete Pro Large Hog Roast Oven and Motor & Spit Bundle – Free Cover
Large Hog Roast Oven Motor & Spit Bundle offers theatre and ease of carving not found on others. This bundle uses a spit roasting method which gets you the wow factor that your customers will appreciate and juicier meat that will keep them coming back for more.
Our dual walled stainless steel construction maintains heat more efficiently making it incredible durability and ensures it will last you for years to come.
With this machine, you can cook on a set of four trays that sit on top of the oven while you are cooking a pig or other meat on a spit below. This allows you to cater for more people by using the trays for extra joints of meat or to warm your stuffing or even to cook vegetable like roast potatoes to go alongside. Once the main spit-roasted meat is cooked you can position the spit above these trays onto the carving arms, these offer a four-way carving system. Here you can easily carve into the trays below so you have everything you need in one area keeping everything nice and warm.
If you are not cooking a full pig on the spit then you can also use two rows of trays in the machine to roast anything you like exactly as you would with a normal oven. You can cook joints of any type of meat, large fish, turkey or anything you might fancy trying. We have customers who use these for lasagne and pies even.
The possibilities you can offer to your customers with this machine are endless. It is ideal for a traditional hog roast but there is no need to focus on just that – you have the freedom to try whatever you like. We offer a full range of accompanying accessories from Pizza Cradles to Roasting Cradles for joints and chickens that make this oven truly unique and versatile. These can all be added on to expand your business at a later date once you have set up with this flagship Motor & Spit Bundle.
- Conforms to the highest safety standards – CE approved by a notified body
- Burners powered by bottled Butane or Propane
- Motor-mains 240v or can be run from a battery via an inverter (not supplied) for outdoor use in remote locations
- Complete with 6 stainless steel roasting/carving trays for keeping meat or stuffing warm or cooking vegetables whilst cooking meat with lid either open or closed
- Unique 4 position carving cradle positioned at a comfortable carving height
- Double skinned body for strength and heat insulation.
- Can cook a full pig up to 80 kilos (approx. 7 hours cooking time)
- Features a handle at the front end so the oven can be wheeled into place by one person
- Fully adjustable twin burners with spark ignition and covers to prevent fat-blocking burner holes
- Features two castors wheels with brakes and wide front wheels suitable for use on soft ground.
- All wheels are solid so no risk of flat tyres
- The bottom of the oven is tapered so excess fat flows towards the drain hole for collection during the cooking process
- Tray slide under drainage hole to ensure fat is caught in a tray when on the move
- The largest oven of its type on the market with a build quality to ensure great second-hand value in the unlikely event that one day you will want to sell the oven
- British design guaranteed for 12 months against manufacturers defects
- Large Hog Roast Oven
- 40w 240v Motor
- 6x Roasting/Carving Trays
- 1x Spit Shaft and full Retainer set which includes;
- 2x 4 Pronged Retainers
- 2x ‘U’ Retainers
- 2x ‘W’ Leg Retainers
- 2x Triangle Spit Carry Handles
- Temperature Probe
- Gas Hose and Swaged Regulator
- Measuring Jug
Stainless Steel Grades:
- Body: 430
- Retainers: 202
- Spit Shaft: 202
- Trays: 430
Serve the tastiest meat possible with our Large Hog Roast oven – capable of feeding up to 350 people for less than £1.00 per head.
This large Hog Roast Oven has versatility like no other. See below for the different package options we offer giving you the ability to cook everything from a traditional hog roast to pizza all from the same machine.
Extra Items to Consider
Roasting Cradles – Extra Addon – £239
The Roasting Cradle is made up of four baskets that secure to your existing spit shaft to enable you to roast joints of meat, 24-30 chickens, 150 jacket potatoes and more with ease. This allows you to offer a variety of menu options to your customers at events enabling you to be ahead of the crowd.
Think of the Large Hog Roasting oven the same you would as your home oven. When using the cradle a chicken would usually take about 1 hour 30 mins and a jacket potato about an hour or a little more if the machine is well packed.
For pork the rule of thumb is an hour per 10kg so if cooking at an event you are serving at all day like a market or festival, the Roasting Cradle and joints of pork can be beneficial as they will only take about 1 hour 30 mins to cook as opposed to the 6 hours a full pig might take. Additionally you are able to add and take off joints as and when you need them so in quieter hours you can have a little ready then you can prepare for the lunch time rush in advance. Not only this but joints also equal less mess. You don’t have to worry about getting rid of the carcass and joints, being smaller and lighter, are much easier to manoeuvre around. The Roasting Cradle is suitable for the Large Hog Roast only and is the ideal addition to your equipment
Delivery 2-3 days