Champion CPG9000E2 Remote Start 8000 Watt
The Champion Power Equipment CPG9000E2 portable electric start petrol generator is powered by a 15hp 459cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 7500 running watts and 9375 starting watts. With a 25 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load. Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for construction work-building sites, power tools, jobs around the house, trailers, travelling, or even home back-up power during emergencies
- Wireless remote: Now you can start and stop your Champion compatible portable generator from up to 24m away with the push of a button! Portable generators with Wireless Remote Start include a convenient remote key fob.
- Volt guard – To prevent damage to the engine, the Volt Guard continuously monitors the voltage output of the generator and will shut it down should any irregularities appear
- AVR technology – provides a steady motor speed alongside excellent emissions. This creates an environmentally friendly generator with reduced noise.
- 7500 Running watts
- 8000 Max watts
- Overload protection – To help prevent damage to the engine, Overload Protection will automatically switch the generator off when it detects that the power usage exceeds the rated wattage.
- Intelli gauge – Ftted with our Intelligauge show a real-time display of Voltage, Hertz and Running Hours.
- Cold start – Designed to start even in extremely cold temperatures
- 110v (32amp) / 240v (32amp) AC load
- Up to 10 hours run time at 50% load
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- Integrated u-shape handle
- Push-button electric start – Can be started by a push button or electric key start.
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- 3.1cm in durable tubular steel frame
- Wheel kit included
- 3 Year Limited Warranty
What Will it Power? Ideal for powering a number of appliances, power tools and several household items.
Please Note!!! Dual voltage generators will only give approx. 50-60% of the rated output wattage on 120v per socket.