F63/501 – IMC Mobile Hand Wash Station with Splashback, Soap & Paper Towel Holder – W 450mm – 3.0kW
With enough for 85 hand washes per fill, the sturdy Mobile Hand Wash Station is perfect for increasing hygiene standards where there is no access to mains water, and can be used wherever it’s required.
Designed for locations where mains water supply is unavailable, the Mobile Hand Wash Station with accessories is an invaluable unit for organisations looking to increase hygiene and safety standards. The station holds 10 litres of water per fill, enough for 85 hand washes. Easy to use, users simply fill the unit with water and plug it in. A foot-activated, infra-red operated tap dispenses water hygienically with no need for hand contact, with the temperature limited to 42°C for safety. An internal waste collection receptacle holds the dirty water, removing the need for a drainage system.
The sturdy, stainless steel unit comes with accessories – an integrated splash back and a built-in soap holder and towel dispenser, all of which are easy to wipe clean. The station is mounted on large wheels for quick and easy manoeuvring.
- Provides hand washing facility in locations where mains water isn’t available.
- Ideal for increasing hygienic hand washing facilities wherever required – just fill, plug in and go.
- Provides 85 hand washes – 10 litres per fill.
- Internal waste collection – no need for drainage.
- Water temperature limited to 42°C for user safety.
- Foot-activated, infrared-operated tap make unit hygienic, with no need for hand contact.
- Large wheels make hand wash station quick and easy to move.
- Constructed from sturdy and hygienic stainless steel, including handy accessories, making it easy to wipe clean.
1-2 day delivery
You may also be interested in the Mobile Hand Wash Station with Spashback F63/500 Model & the Fill & Go Mobile Hand Wash F63/503