Warrior 6.25 kVa Watts Diesel Generator LDG6500SV3WRC
This portable standby generator is manufactured by one of the world’s leading diesel generator companies and is ideal for all sorts of applications including domestic, construction and industrial. The standby generator is the ideal product during power cuts and outages, with remote start function this allows the user to remotely start the generator with keyfob without being near or next to it (Up to 10m).
This new model has a EU5 compliant engine with increased power & chip resistant matt finished canopy. Generator has a brushed copper alternator with a EU 5 engine which gives a steady motor speed with an exceptional low emission rate which in turn creates a more environmentally friendly generator. The heavy-duty industrial frame design provides full protection, aids portability & durability. The AVR (Automatic Voltage Regulator) control system helps to protect the unit against spikes and gives smoother output sign wave, the a fully fuelled tank of 16 litre to achieve up to 12 hours running at approx. 50% load. This generator is suitable for use with a number of pieces of equipment, trailers or even homes (not ATS compatible).
Fitted with 12v battery charging outlet and with 415v Three Phase and 240v Single Phase output sockets as standard as well as a remote start function.
Due to the advantage of having a silent enclosure this generator has a key start facility. Smooth running is ensured via the fitting of anti-vibration mountings for minimal vibration and a soundproof canopy for reduced noise. A new advanced electric fuel pump, anti-damage starter motor system, multi functional display are some of the functions on these 2020 models.
All data supplied on this item is referring to balanced load, if using unbalanced loads you need to check data on equipment.
Please note: When running single phase off a three phase generator you will only receive approx 30-35% of the full output power as your socket is only running off one of the three phases available.
- Electric Start – These generators can be started by a push button or electric key start.
- Intelligauge -Generators fitted with our Intelligauge show a real-time display of Voltage, Hertz and Running Hours.
- Overload Protection – To help prevent damage to the engine, Overload Protection will automatically switch the generator off when it detects that the power usage exceeds the rated wattage.
- AVR – AVR technology provides a steady motor speed alongside excellent emissions. This creates an environmentally friendly generator with reduced noise.
- Max Watts – 5500
- Rated Watts -5000
- AC Load – 1 x 415V 16amp / 1 x 240V 16amp
- ATS Input – Yes
- Phase – 3
Delivery 1-3 days .