The Champion Power Equipment CPG7500E2-DF Dual Fuel, Petrol or LPG, portable generator is powered by a 439cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 6000 running watts & 7000 max watts on petrol and 5500 max watts & 5000 running watts on LPG.
With a 23 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 8 hours at 50% load running off petrol or running off propane 19hrs based on 19kg bottle (0.79kg/hr). Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV’s, camping trips, hunting, travelling, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies.
The benefits of LPG:
- The biggest attraction of LPG is the lower running costs (bottled gas is about 30% – 50% cheaper to run currently than petrol, the larger the cylinder the cheaper the gas becomes). As fuel becomes more expensive this becomes an even more attractive offer.
- You have greater flexibility with regards to extending the running time, just use a bigger cylinder if you need a longer running time; you are no longer limited by the internal fuel tank.
- Cleaner emissions allows for use in situations where petrol is not appropriate such as around food or on those sites that do not allow petrol for fire risk precautions.
- There are also no petrol storage problems, eg. Smells.
- Minimal risk of fuel spillage, as the fuel is not “loose”/fluid, also there is less chance of the fuel source being stolen.
- Lower maintenance costs due to the cleaner running; petrol decays over time and can block the carburettor or hinder its operation.
- LPG does not have this problem as the LPG is sealed there is no chance of degradation. This leads to extended life of the spark plug and generator components.
- A lot easier to refuel just connect up a new bottle. With more and more councils and campsites banning the use of petrol and diesel we feel that the demand of LPG Generators will only increase in the future.
Patented volt guard system installed to protect spikes and surges on appliances & equipment also included patented Cold Start technology.
- Cold start technology – These generators have been designed to start even in extremely cold temperatures.
- Can be started by a push button or electric key start.
- Intelli guage – Generators fitted with our Intelligauge show a real-time display of Voltage, Hertz and Running Hours.
- Overload protection – Help prevent damage to the engine, Overload Protection will automatically switch the generator off when it detects that the power usage exceeds the rated wattage.
- AVR technology – provides a steady motor speed alongside excellent emissions. This creates an environmentally friendly generator with reduced noise.
- Volt guard – To prevent damage to the engine, the Volt Guard continuously monitors the voltage output of the generator and will shut it down should any irregularities appear.
- 7000 / 5500 (LPG) Max Watts
- 6000 / 5000 (LPG) Running Watts
- 110v / 240v AC load
- Up to 8 hours run time at 50% load
- 74 dBA at 23 ft.
- 3 in 1 Intelli Volt Meter
- Easy Start pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- 2.5cm durable tubular steel frame
- Supplied with Gas hose for LPG bottle