CG4/P – Lincat Silverlink 600 Propane Gas Counter-top Chargrill – W 450 mm – 17.6 kW
LPG/Propane Chargrill tabletop high quality, Perfect for light to medium duty output, the chargrill is a must-have for any busy, modestly-sized commercial catering environment. Featuring powerful burners and an advanced radiant design, the chargrill offers tremendous heat distribution without the need for lava rock, quickly giving you the delectable taste and appearance of chargrilled food without the mess.
The charbroiler also gives you separate control of each half of the cooking area, allowing you to lower your energy consumption during quieter services for a more efficient operation. heat retaining cooking grids also leave a clean, sharp chargrilled finish on your ingredients, perfectly enhancing the flavour, texture and aroma of your dishes. Responsive temperature dials and adjustable height settings for the cooking grid also give you complete control when cooking, making it easy for you to attain perfectly prepared steaks, burgers and chicken every time.
- Dimensions 415(H) x 450(W) x 600(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 330 x 440mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish – external Stainless steel
- Output 70 burgers/hr
- Power Type 14.5kW, 48,000 Btu/Hr.
- Supplier Model Number CG4/P
- Weight 27kg
- Warranty RBD 2 Years Parts & Labour
- Heat transfer radiants eliminate the need for messy lava rock
- Removable branding grids, heat transfer radiants, fat collection drawer and debris collection tray for easy cleaning
- Adjustable cooking grid and variable heat control for maximum controllability
- Heat retaining cooking grids produces clean, sharp branding marks
- Controlled flaring gives food that distinctive chargrilled flavour
- Energy saving grid option
- Twin heat zones
- Integral splashguard
- 1/2″gas connection
Need Fitting Service?
We also provide Gas Safe Registered Commercial/Shop/Restaurant/ CMC (Commercial mobile catering) engineers to fit/check appliances or provide a gas safe test See here for more info or for a quote: Text work needed and postcode to 07422 128528