LPG SteetWok gas burner is Compact, powerful and reliable, the UK-made Cinders StreetWok LP20 introduces new technology into traditional wok cooking. With up to 16kW of cooking power, the StreetWok allows heat to penetrate food faster and more evenly. The LP20 also uses an innovative flower head array of low pressure gas burners, meaning much quieter operation in comparison to the usual roar from open wok burners. Whether you’re serving food at a festival, fete or funfair, the StreetWok is the perfect outdoor cooking solution.
Comes with Free 380mm Wok an ideal companion for the SteetWok burner as pictured above
Versatile, durable and comfortable to hold, this round bottom wok is ideal for stir frying as well as steaming and shallow frying. Coated with anti-rust oil, the wok is well-protected from the elements, giving it a long lifespan. The 195mm long wooden handle is strong and sturdy so can be supported with one hand easily, whilst stirring with the other. This pan must be seasoned before first use.
- Material Metal & Wood
- 195mm handle
- Material: Mild Steel
- Round bottom suited to commercial kitchens or gas burner that can hold a round shape
- Coated by an anti rust oil to protect the wok, pan must be seasoned before use
- Not dishwasher safe
- Dimensions 220(H) x 340(W) x 580(D)mm
- Dimensions – cooking area 340 x 340mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Cast Iron
- Supplier Model Number StreetWok LP20
- Powerful 16kW heat output maximises speed of service and profitability
- No heat up time – start cooking quickly
- Unique, patented ‘flower head’ design distributes heat across the wok
- Innovative technology multi-head power delivery – 16 jets
- Low pressure design diffuses sound to reduce noise
- Cooking position and ergonomics designed for outdoor catering requirements
- CE approved with high level of safety compliance
- Made in Britain and manufactured to the high standards of industry-renowned Cinders quality
- Supplied ‘ready to go’ with fitted, approved regulator
- Weight 17kg
There are no reviews yet.