4oz Fiesta Green compostable espresso cup lids. Made entirely from plant-based CPLA, these hot cups lids are fully compostable within 12 weeks when sent to a commercial composting facility. As such, they will help you divert waste away from landfill and reduce these sites’ damaging effects on the planet.
The renewable plant-based materials used to make these lids mean they also have a small carbon footprint and are not stripping the Earth of its finite resources. This will further help to improve the sustainability of your service. The CPLA material has also been crystallised for added strength. This makes the lids highly resistant to cracking, splitting or breaking when in use. For use with 4oz hot cups, choose from 50 or 1000
What Makes These Cups Kind To The Planet?
The renewable materials! As they’re made from FSC-certified paper and feature a plant-based lining, the cups can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will divert waste away from harmful landfill sites and turn the cups into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow more plants. The renewable materials mean the cups also have a small carbon footprint and are not stripping the Earth of its precious natural resources. This will further help to improve the sustainability of your hot drinks service.
The espresso cups clearly state that they’re “100% compostable”, helping your customers to dispose of them into the correct waste streams.
Which Lids Do I Need To Use With These Cups?
For use with 4oz hot cups.
- Dimensions 15(H) x 64(Ø)mm
- Material CPLA
- Weight 1.85g
- Colour Black
- CPLA is a stronger and more heat resistant form of PLA (plant-based alternative to standard plastic)
- Will compost within 12 weeks in an industrial composting facility
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Greener alternatives to standard plastic lids
- Have a smaller carbon footprint than traditional plastic lids
- Feature a strong and sturdy build
- Suitable for temperatures up to 90°C
- Fits 113ml | 4oz hot cups
Delivery 1-2 days