Fiesta green compostable espresso cups 4oz fiesta green compostable hot cups.
What Makes These Cups Kind To The Planet?
The renewable materials! As they’re made from FSC-certified paper and feature a plant-based lining, the cups can be commercially composted within 12 weeks after use. This will divert waste away from harmful landfill sites and turn the cups into nutrient-rich compost that’s used to grow more plants. The renewable materials mean the cups also have a small carbon footprint and are not stripping the Earth of its precious natural resources. This will further help to improve the sustainability of your hot drinks service.
The espresso cups clearly state that they’re “100% compostable”, helping your customers to dispose of them into the correct waste streams.
Which Lids Do I Need To Use With These Cups?
These espresso cups are made for use with the matching 4oz Fiesta Green compostable hot cup lids (sold separately). These lids are sold in packs of 50 or 1000 here
- Capacity 113ml | 4oz
- Dimensions 60(H) x 62(Ø)mm
- Material PLA & Paper
- Weight 3.5g
- Colour Kraft, Green & Black
- The cups are made from FSC-certified paper and feature a PLA lining
- PLA is a renewable, plant-based alternative to traditional plastic
- The cups can be composted within 12 weeks in commercial composting sites
- Certified compostable to the BS EN 13432 standard
- The cups are a brilliant green alternative to standard, plastic-lined hot cups
- These cups emit less carbon during production than plastic-lined alternatives
- The cups are clearly marked as being compostable
- Suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- Great for serving espressos and small specialty coffees
- The cups are not widely accepted for recycling
- These cups are not microwave safe
- Lids sold separately
Delivery 1-2 days