1000 x 8oz (0.07p per unit) compostable single wall hot cups and lids by Fiesta Green. As both the cups and lids in this bundle are made with plant-based materials, they can be fully composted in under 12 weeks in a commercial composting site. This will help you send less waste to harmful and expensive landfill sites while also showing customers you really care about global issues. The renewable plant-based materials mean this bundle is also incredibly sustainable, helping you serve your hot drinks in a more environmentally friendly way.
As practical as they are sustainable, the cups and lids are both strong and highly heat resistant. This allows them to easily cope with the pressures of commercial use in any coffee shop, café, university or food market or any mobile catering type business.
- Both the cups and lids will fully compost in under 12 weeks in a commercial composting site
- Certified compostable under the EN 13432 standards
- Great green substitutes for traditional hot cups and lids
- Has a smaller carbon footprint than plastic and plastic-lined alternatives
- Must-haves for any eco-conscious café, coffee shop or festival
- The cups are suitable for temperatures up to 100°C
- The lids are safe for temperatures up to 90°C
- Recommended use with corrugated 8oz cup sleeves (GD329)
- Also contains 1000 x Fiesta Green 8oz compostable lids (DS053)
- The cups have a lining made from plant-based materials
- The lids are made from strong, heat-resistant CPLA (plant-based alternative to standard plastic)
There are no reviews yet.