The Champion Power Equipment CPG3500E2-DF DF Dual Fuel, Petrol or LPG, portable generator, is powered by a 182cc Champion single cylinder, 4-stroke OHV engine that produces 2500 running watts & 2800 max watts on petrol and 2600 max watts & 2300 running watts on LPG.
With a 15 litre fuel tank this unit can run up to 10 hours at 50% load running on petrol or running off propane 23hrs based on 19kg bottle (0.84kg/hr based on 50% Load). Our OHV engine is equipped with a low oil shut-off sensor and designed for long life and easy maintenance. This unit is ideal for RV’s, camping trips, hunting, travelling, picnics, jobs around the house, or home back-up power during emergencies. Patented volt guard system installed to protect spikes and surges on appliances & equipment also included patented Cold Start technology.
- 2800 / 2600 (LPG) Max Watts
- 2500 / 2300 (LPG) Running Watts
- 110v / 240v AC load
- Up to 10 hours run time at 50% load (Petrol)
- Up to 23 hours run time 50% load (LPG)
- Cold start technology – Designed to start even in extremely cold temperatures.
- 68 dBA at 23 ft.
- 3in1 Intelli Gauge – Fitted with our Intelligauge show a real-time display of Voltage, Hertz and Running Hours.
- Easy Start pull recoil start
- Low oil shut-off sensor
- Overload protection – To help prevent damage to the engine, Overload Protection will automatically switch the generator off when it detects that the power usage exceeds the rated wattage.
- 25cm durable tubular steel frame
- AVR – technology provides a steady motor speed alongside excellent emissions. This creates an environmentally friendly generator with reduced noise.
- Voltage guard – To prevent damage to the engine, the Volt Guard continuously monitors the voltage output of the generator and will shut it down should any irregularities appear