The Greenpower GP 5500 Low noise generator has an electric start and is great for all types of environments This unit can work on LPG or NG and produces 5kW of power on LPG and 4.7kW with natural gas. It has a sound rating of 66db. Reliable and great value for money. Great for all types of applications including mobile catering, work or as a home back up generator.
- Easy to use: Powered by LPG, natural gas. Fuel easy to obtain.
- Cost saving: LPG, NG running cost is about 30% to 90% running less cost than gasoline.
- Longer life time: Better lubrication condition, about 30% to 50% longer life time than petrol engine.
- Less maintenance less trouble: Less carbon residue, easy starting and less repairing trouble.
- Cleaner, super low emission: HC emission is about 70% less, CO emission is about 90% less than petrol engine. Good protection for environment and people’s health.
- Starting -Electric start only, no recoil start
- Displacement – 389cc
- Horse Power – 13hp
- LPG – Rated kW 5 – Max – 5.5
- NG – Rated kW 4.7 – Max 5
- Rating – 230V/50Hz
- Sockets 115v/ 230v
- Phase – Single
- 4 wheels
- Low noise – 66db at 7m
- Natural Gas and Propane.
- Weight -115kg
- Dimensions – L*W*H – 75*55*58cm
- Sockets – yellow socket 115V max. 16A blue socket 230V max. 32A
- Oil – 10W-30 – 1st use, change lube oil after 20 hours, after the fist use, change lube oil each 100 hours.
- Inlet gas pressure 2-8kPa
Approx Fuel Consumption LPG
Fuel consumption per kW.h: 0.35kg/kW.hour 0
Output power: 5kW per hour
Total fuel per hour – About 1.75kg
Approx Fuel Consumption NG
Fuel consumption per H: 0.4CBM/kW.hour
Output power: 4.5kW per hour
Total fuel per hour – About 1.80CBM
Delivery 3-5 working days