Full Length Hand Wash Station Basin
Full-Length portable hand washing station. Crucial for all outdoor caterers to be compliant with food hygiene standards and regulations. A low cost-effective way of complying that keeps both your wallet and the inspectors happy. This full-length hand wash station allows you to meet these regulations with ease. Comes with a top bowl, 2x soap dispensers, 1 handwash station, 23l Jerry can for wastewater and a towel dispense to dry your hands. For the paper towel section, it will take the standard blue roll or domestic kitchen rolls as it has a universal fit. Easy to set up and store and built to last.
No Plumbing or Power Required
Wash hand stations are essential pieces of kit for any event. Due to food hygiene laws, you are required to have accessible hand washing facilities on site for yourself and your staff. These stations are functional and easy to use with no power or plumbing every required.
Instructions for Use.
Assuming each hand wash takes from 10-15 seconds, you should aim for approx. 80-100 washes from a single fill of the hand wash station.
The hand wash station keeps water at a suitable temperature (36-56°c) for approx. 6 hours when filled with hot water above 65°c.
The full hand wash station comprises of two halves, the top half is a 19L insulated water container with a removable washbowl and the bottom includes a 23L jerry can for wastewater and a towel dispenser to dry your hands. The deluxe stainless steel tap has a lever mechanism that can easily be turned with your elbow and the gauge on the front of the unit displays the temperature of the unit from 0-100°c. A pipe is supplied that goes from the sink drainage hole into the jerry can.
Keys to Remember
The external temperature will have an impact on how long the hand wash unit can retain heat. At ambient (room temp) the hand wash station drops about 5°c per hour. When filling the hand wash station top with hot water, be sure to leave the cap a half turn unscrewed as this prevents a vacuum and allows for better airflow. The hand wash station has been designed with portability in mind, the all-terrain solid wheels make it easily transportable to your events.
Cleaning the Unit
Cleaning your hand wash station could not be easier. All you need is hot water and soap. Using the soap and water mix, swill out the top of the unit for a
good internal clean. For the external area, it is worth using a hard cloth to scrub away any grease or marks. Before storing your unit, ensure it is completely dry both inside and out. Once you are sure all is nicely clean and dry, loosely replace the lid on top of the unit without over-tightening.
- Bottom half includes; 23L jerry can for waste water, hand towel dispenser, all-terrain solid wheels and a sturdy carry handle
- Full unit is compact and can be easily transported
- The deluxe stainless steel tap has a lever mechanism that can easily be turned off with your elbow
- Features a 0-100°c temperature guage
- Comes complete with two soap dispensers
- Cost effective; a one off cost with no ongoing fees as no plumbing or power required
- Built to last from tough HDPE
- The Hand Wash Station is comprised of two halves
- Top half of the unit has a 19L insulated water container and comes complete with a removable wash bowl
- Keeps water at a suitable temperature for approximately over 6 hours when filed with water above 65°c (suitable temperature between 36-56°c – Drops about 5°c per hour at 15°c ambient)
1-3 day Delivery Secure and Tracked
If ordered by 12 pm usually ships for the next working day (not Sat/Sunday) delivery to mainland UK.
Consider a thermal cover to help extend the length of time hot water stays hot. See more here
Full Unit – H x 140cm x W38cm x D 56cm – Height to Basin: 92cm – Height to Taps: 122cm | Top Unit – H x 42cm W x 41cm D x36cm | Weight: 5kg