The Electrolux range of 160 liter refrigerated counters offers customers a reliable, compact and easy to use cold storage. All the internal finishings are in commercial grade High Impact Polystyrene and all models require only 1 phase 220/240 V supply, allowing to be plugged directly into an existing power
socket. Models are designed to operate at an ambient temperature of up to 32°C. The models detailed in this sheet are 160 liter undercounter refrigerators with white or grey painted door.
- Internal light and lockable door.
- Suitable for use in ambient temperatures of up to 32 °C.
- Refrigerators models have operating temperatures that can be adjusted from +2 to +10 °C to suit both meat and dairy storage requirements.
- Very quiet operation: noise level less than 45 dB(A).
- Automatic defrost and automatic evaporation of defrost water.
- Shelf runners are thermoformed and are incorporated in the internal structure to be easily cleanable.
- Compact cooling unit easily accesible from the rear of the appliance.
- Model requires only 1 phase 230V supply and can be plugged straight into an existing power socket.
- Interior cell is completely in white High Impact Polystyrene and has no joints to eliminate dirt traps.
- CFC and HCFC-free insulation.
- Refrigerant type: R134a.
- IP23 protection index.
- Developed and produced in ISO 9001 and ISO 14001 certified factory.
- The rounded internal corners, the easily removable grids allow for ease of cleaning and high hygiene standards.
- 30 mm thick insulation with cyclopentane injection for long-term insulation and energy saving.
- Reversible door.
- Built-in refrigeration unit.
Delivery 1-3 working days