Retro 1 Group Coffee Machine Dual Fuel 100 cups per hr
Specifically designed for mobile caters the UK-made Fracino Retro 1 group dual fuel coffee machine offers impressive performance and great front-of-house looks, featuring 1 retro lever for an authentic look and feel. With separate water and steam pressure controls alongside the powerful dual steam wands, you can make a superb quality latte, cappuccino, espresso in moments. This unit is able to produce up to 100 espressos per hour, great for any small to medium-sized coffee business.
The Fracino Retro 1 group coffee machines are powered by Gas LPG, Butane or electricity, and will provide unrivalled flexibility and mobility whilst still retaining high volume output. This machine is a great choice for mobile catering units, cafes and ‘espresso on the go, who want to provide customers with an authentic experience.
The high-powered gas burners for the Retro range provide the equivalent power of their electric counterparts, ensuring that there will be no loss of steam pressure during busy serving periods. Fracino is proud to claim that their gas machines are the most powerful in the world.
Another vital key feature of the Fracino range which is often overlooked is the easy to access internal areas which allow for reduced maintenance times and servicing. This is a great advantage and means the machine during service or repairs will have the lowest downtime. Allowing the business to continue to serve your customers with a minimum of disruption. All parts and accessories are readily available from the UK factory.
- Unique dual spring high-pressure lever group, delivering 9bar pressure.
- Compact design.
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element or by gas.
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, to same electrical power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and fame failure safety device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve set at 1.0 bar, with a low fame adjustment which controls the gas burner.
- Please note: a 37(LPG) / 30(BUTANE) mbar gas pressure regulator must be fitted prior to installation of the machine (dual fuel gas machine only).
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance./li>
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Installation and Training
Please note: If selected, installation and training will be at Fracino, B7 7DB only. Vehicle must comply with gas safety regulations and Fracino installation specifications before arrival into the workshop (details provided by Fracino when order confirmed). Installation is available at other locations around the UK for an additional charge – price on request. A gas safety test must be conducted by COMCAT 2 engineer before equipment is used. MobCater can also supply a COMCAT 2 engineer to provide Gas safety test at an additional charge it’s not included as part of the package. The following items also need to purchased locally: High-Pressure Hose attached after 1/4″ Fulham nozzle, Pressure Regulator and Gas LPG/Propane Bottle.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 group. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
- Dimensions 830(H) x 375(W) x 500(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supplier Model Number FCL3LPG
- Voltage 240V
- Warranty 1 Year parts
- Gas rating 7000watts
- Electric rating 50watts
- Element rating 4kW
- Weight 55kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Stylish retro lever espresso coffee machine
- Can deliver 300 espressos per hour
- Hot water and steam released by rotating the valve handles
- 20 Litre boiler capacity
- Unique dual spring high-pressure lever group delivering 9BAR
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Installation, setup and training provided if selected
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.