Accurately and safely measure body temperatures with this medically certified San Jamar non-contact infrared thermometer. Simply point at the forehead and click the trigger-mounted button – temperature is displayed within a second. The large and easy-to-read LCD screen will light up green, orange or red to indicate normal, elevated or high temperatures. If a raised body temperature is detected, the thermometer sounds an integrated alarm too.
Because it’s lightweight and battery-powered, it’s a great portable option to help you carry out temperature checks on customers or colleagues. An automatic power-off function will activate after 30 seconds to further extend battery life and cut down on the cost of buying in regular replacements. When the time does come for new batteries, the display screen will inform you in advance so you’re not caught out with no power.
- Material Plastic
- Temperature Range 35°C to 42.9°C
- Resolution 0.1°C
- Response Time 1sec
- Warranty 1 Year
- Weight 70g
- Colour White & Blue
- Pre-calibrated and FDA, CE & ISO 13485 (Medical Devices) Certified
- Testing range of 5-8cm away from forehead
- Backlit LCD screen displays clear and easy-to-read results
- Green, orange and red lights to indicate normal, elevated or high temperatures
- Response time of one second for fast results and quick readings
- Temperature resolution of 0.1°C for precise results
- Thermometer accuracy tolerance of ±0.2°C
- Automatic power-off after 30 seconds preserves battery life
- Battery level indicator provides quick notification of when batteries require replacement
- Stores last 10 temperature readings
- This thermometer is classified as a Class II Medical Device, sorted as internally-powered equipment and type B application device
- For more information please refer to the documentation in ‘useful documents’
Alison (verified owner) –
Good product, works in the cold. Speedily delivered. So pleased with it we ordered another 3!