EcoFlow DELTA is a battery generator designed so you can take power anywhere. With a huge 1260Wh capacity you’ll be ready for blackouts, camping, or even DIY work with a hefty 1800W output. The World’s Fastest Charging Power Station
EcoFlow DELTA is the original gold standard of portable power stations. Designed so you can take power anywhere & power your appliances, it’s a battery powered generator that packs a punch. The World’s Fastest Charging Power Station Charges 10x faster than most portable power stations. 0—80% in under one hour. Huge 1.2kWh Capacity Portability doesn’t have to sacrifice capacity. DELTA is a battery powered generator with a massive 1.2kWh capacity. Enough for hours of backup power.
Power Almost Anything DELTA’s huge AC output can even support power tools up to 1800W (Surge to 3300W, Pure Sine Wave). That makes it the best portable power station at this size for output. Solar Charging, Car Charging & More DELTA is a portable solar power station too. Charge to full in as fast as 4 hours with EcoFlow Panels. On a road trip? Plug into your car port and charge up on-the-go. Supports 11 Devices At Once All the ports you’d ever need for your gear. Power up to 11 devices all at the same time via AC, DC or USB outlets. Ideal as a battery generator for blackouts. DELTA can power essential devices whether you’re at home or outdoors to include lights, microwave ovens, fridges, hairdyers, laptops, phones, electric frying pans, and more.
Mobile Catering – Clean and quiet power when you need it. Power up to 1800w with an extra battery. Plugin solar panels to charge directly from the sun. Excellent for remote locations. Fully mobile, easy to move wheels and handle. Use for many applications.
RV & Campers – Life on the road has never been better. From wine coolers and bread makers to hairdryers and air fryers, road trips are meant to be enjoyed.
Outdoor – Small enough to take camping or big enough to power technical equipment for days, we’ve got a size to fit the need.
Home Backup – It’s peace of mind knowing that when things don’t quite go to plan, there’s still a source of power for any appliance.
Marine – Bring outlets aboard and recharge from solar for self-sufficiency. There’s a right size for anything from day trips to life at sea.
Inside the box – 1. EcoFlow DELTA 2. DELTA Bag 3. 3.5m MC4 to XT60 Solar Panel Charging Cable 4. 1.5m AC Charging Cable 5. 1.5m Car Charging Cable 6. User Manual 7. Warranty Card
Solar Panels Extra – Use as a portable solar power station & link up to three 160W solar panels. With that, you’ll be good to go in 3-8 hours.
- Net Weight – Approx. 30.9lbs/14kg
- Dimension – 15.7 x 8.3 x 10.6 in (40 x 21 x 27 cm)
- Capacity – 1260Wh
- Management Systems – BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Full Recharge Time – 1.6 Hours (AC) 13.5 Hours (12V Car Charger) 4-8 Hours (Using 4x 110W Solar Panels in parallel) 3.5-7 Hours (Using 3x 160W Solar Panels)
- Charge Method – AC Wall Outlet, 12V/24V Car Charger, Solar Panel
- AC Charge Input Power – X-Stream Charge 1200W Max
- AC Charge Input Voltage – 220-240Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger Input 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x2) 1800W (Surge 3300W) total, 230Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-C Output (x2) 5V DC, 9V DC, 15V DC, 20V DC, 3A, 60W Max, per port
- USB-A Output (x2) 5V DC,2.4A,12W Max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2) 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- Car Power Output (x1) 108.8W, 13.6V DC, 8A max
- Cell Chemistry Lithium-ion
- Cell Type 18650
- Shelf Life 1 year (after fully charging the device)
- Testing and certification UL CE FCC RoHS RCM PSE
- Warranty 24 months
Solar Panels. Either 400w or 160w
Suction cups for Solar Panels
3m MC4 Extension cable