EcoFlow DELTA is a battery generator designed so you can take power anywhere. With DELTA Max’s flexible 6kWh capacity, optional solar panels, dual charging and the capability to power multiple appliances, you can keep the power on no matter what. The World’s Fastest Charging Power Station
Your home safety net With up to 6kWh capacity, DELTA Max can expand with additional smart batteries. Rest assured knowing you’ll have power in the case of an emergency. Fast dual charging Through using both AC charging and the EcoFlow Smart Generator you can experience charging speeds of up to 3600W. Charge your DELTA Max from 0-80% in just 1 hour. Power numerous devices & appliances Whether it’s power for your fridge, microwave or both, thanks to X-Boost technology DELTA Max can handle home appliances up to 3000W with ease. Go green Keep charged using EcoFlow’s collection of solar panels. Connect up to two 400W solar panels to achieve a staggering 800w solar charging speed. Perfect for home backup, DELTA Max’s flexible capacity allows it to expand from 2kWh to 6kWh. Simply connect additional DELTA Max smart batteries and be prepared for future power cuts.
Mobile Catering – Clean and quiet power when you need it. Power up to 1800w with an extra battery. Plugin solar panels to charge directly from the sun. Excellent for remote locations. Fully mobile, easy to move wheels and handle. Use for many applications.
RV & Campers – Life on the road has never been better. From wine coolers and bread makers to hairdryers and air fryers, road trips are meant to be enjoyed.
Outdoor – Small enough to take camping or big enough to power technical equipment for days, we’ve got a size to fit the need.
Home Backup – It’s peace of mind knowing that when things don’t quite go to plan, there’s still a source of power for any appliance.
Marine – Bring outlets aboard and recharge from solar for self-sufficiency. There’s a right size for anything from day trips to life at sea.
Inside the box – 1.DELTA Max 2.AC Charging Cable 3.Car Charging Cable 4.Solar Charging Cable 5.DC5521 to DC5525 cable 6.User Manual
Solar Panels Extra – To get a 800W solar charging speed, connect two 400w EcoFlow solar panels to your DELTA Max. Got a solar panel with an MC4 connector that isn’t from EcoFlow? No problem. With a supported voltage range of 11-100V, you can connect third-party solar panels too
- Net Weight – Approx. 48 lbs (22 kg)
- Dimension – 19.6 x 9.5 x 12 in (49.7 x 24.2 x 30.5 cm)
- Capacity – 2016Wh
- Management Systems – BMS, Over Voltage Protection, Overload Protection, Over Temperature Protection, Short Circuit Protection, Low Temperature Protection, Low Voltage Protection, Overcurrent Protection
- Full Recharge Time – 1.6 Hours (AC) 21 Hours (12V Car Charger) 5.6-11.2 Hours (Using 4x 110W Solar Panels) 4.2-8.4 Hours (Using 4x 160W Solar Panels) 3.2-6.3 Hours (Using 2x 400W Solar Panels)
- Charge Method – Supports 12V/24V Battery, Default 8A
- AC Charge Input Power (x4) – Pure Sine Wave, 2400W total (surge 4600W), 230V~ (50Hz/60Hz)
- Solar Charge Input 400W 10-65V DC 10A max
- Car Charger Input 12V/24V DC 8A max
- AC Output (x2) 1800W (Surge 3300W) total, 230Vac (50Hz/60Hz)
- USB-C Output (x2) 5V 2.4A, 12W max, per port
- USB-A Fast Charge (x2) 5V/2.4A,9V/2A,12V/1.5A 18W Max
- Car Power Output (x1) 12.6V/10A, 126W max
- Cell Chemistry NCM
- Cell Type 18650
- Warranty 24 months
Solar Panels. Either Select form 1x 400w or 2x 400w. If using 2x Solar panels MC 10M – 6mm Cable is required.
Suction cups for Solar Panels
10m MC4 Extension cable