Benefiting from Fracino’s in-house research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is the perfect fusion of style and technology. Each model has two steam and one hot water valves to ensure it performs capably in the busiest of venues. Every Romano boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look, to create the ultimate bar furniture. Predominant use of premium quality stainless steel 304 throughout ensures a durable and robust construction, so that the owner enjoys a long and satisfying user experience.
The Romano design elegantly combines classic curves and state of the art digital ‘touch’ technology with contemporary materials and close attention to detail – ensuring a truly outstanding finish. Bespoke colour finishes are also available to order. The Romano features an illuminated curved back panel and LED edge lighting to the side panels, and is complemented by the uniquely styled steam, water and filter holder handles in real wood. The illuminated Fracino logo in the back panel can be branded to individual requirements with four accurately pre-programmed, volumetric coffee measures and an override option for each group.
- High quality, large capacity, copper boiler heated by multi-looped powerful element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch for reliable and low maintenance operation. The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- Groups have a clearance of 120mm to allow for 12oz takeaway cups and 8oz latte glasses.
- Chrome-plated Brass group with stainless steel shower plate, temperature control possible for each group.
- Easy clean stainless steel steam tubes.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle programme.
- The Electronically controlled models feature a modern full width touch panel
- Cups per hr – 240/400
- Dimensions – HxWxD 565x 800 x 550mm
- Weight – 70kg
- Boiler Capacity – 14 Litres
- Element Rating – 4kw/20amp
- Alternative element rating – 2.8kw/13Amp 7.5kw/30Amp
- Hot Water Per Hour – 60/80L
- Real wood handles for the steam valves & filter holders.
- Finishes available include matt black (standard), satin white or Polished stainless steel.
- Cool touch steam tubes are also available (extra cost option upgrade)
- 12 months parts only warranty only
Colour LED Display
Colour LED display screen indicates drink selection made, shot time & volume dispensed, programme status.
Digital programme provides pre-programmed time ‘on & off’ daily, adjustment of the display language, beverages served counter, volumetric programme settings.
Electronic Touch Pad
Full width Electronic Touch Pad, featuring a unique design for individual drink selection and multiple volume options for Hot Water dispense
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas of the machine allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing resulting in reduced down times.
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.