Romano Electronic – 3 Group FR3E
Benefiting from Fracino’s extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology. The Romano is a seriously stylish machine, available with 2 and 3 coffee making groups, a hot water valve fitted with an anti-splash nozzle and steam tubes for frothing milk. It boasts all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
- Striking cool white or blue led edge lighting.
- Touch pad drink selection – using a unique ‘digital trace’ icon design.
- Led display panel to control the multi-level programme settings.
- Live shot timer & volume dispensed display for each drink.
- Programmable system ‘on-off’ time setting – for eco management.
- Cumulative drinks dispensed counter for management control
- Real wood handles for the steam valves & filter holders.
- Finishes available include matt black (standard), satin white or Polished stainless steel.
- Cool touch steam tubes are also available (extra cost option upgrade)
- Model – FR3E
- Group – 3
- Cups per hr 360/600
- Dimensions – HxWxD 565 x 1045 x 550mm
- Weight 90kg
- Boiler capacity 20L
- Element rating 7.5kw/30Amp
- Alternative Element Rating 9kw/45Amp
- Hot Water Per Hour – 100L
- Warranty 1 year parts only
Images and Technical Details are shown for illustration and guidance only. We reserve the right to modify designs or specifications without prior notice.
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas of the machine allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing resulting in reduced down times.
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.