Retro 3 Group Coffee Machine Electric 300 cups per hr
Retro, the latest innovation from award-winning Fracino, reflects the company’s upbeat developments. A stylish 1 and 2 group lever espresso machine reminiscent of the swinging era of the 1950’s coffee bar. Manufactured entirely in highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, this ‘step back in time’ machine is in tune with modern safety standards and is extremely user friendly. Available as electric or gas powered – for espresso on the move.
- Large capacity top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element, or by gas, or both.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group with stainless steel shower plate.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
- Group Clearance 130mm.
- Deluxe Version FCL1, FCL2 & FCL3 versions available – fitted with Real Wood handles.
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 group. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
- Dimensions 830(H) x 785(W) x 500(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Supplier Model Number FCL3
- Voltage 240V/13AMPS
- Parts Warranty 1 Year
- Element rating 7.5kW
- Weight 75kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Stylish retro lever espresso coffee machine
- Hot water and steam released by rotating the valve handles
- 20 Litre boiler capacity
- Installation, setup and training provided if selected
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.
Delivery 7-10 days