Contempo 4 Group CON4E Coffee Machine Automatic Electric 800 cups per hr
Your business won’t be disappointed with the addition of this stunning Contempo 4 group fully automatic espresso maker. The largest in the range of Conempo. Bright stainless steel finish, robust and durable construction. High output professional coffee machine made by Fracino. The Contempo 4 group machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. With large capacity boilers, high-powered elements which are hand-built in the UK to the highest standards, using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass. Built to last and to service the demands of any busy coffee house.
Another vital key feature of this machine is the easy to access internal areas which allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing and downtime. This is huge and means that the machine during service or repairs will have the lowest downtime allowing your business to continue to serve your customers all year round without hindrance. All parts and servicing are readily available from the UK factory. It’s a great comfort to know that Fracino provides its coffee makers with both technical and phone support.
- Capacity 25Ltr
- Dimensions 575(H) x 1000(W) x 500(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number CON4E
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 1 Year Parts
- Weight 94kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Produces 120Ltr of water per hr
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso
- Installation and training provided
- Requires hardwiring to mains
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- single or 3 phase 9kw/45Amp (extra)
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 group. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
7-10 Days Delivery
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.
There are no reviews yet.