Fracino coffee machine semi-automatic, semi-professional, one group machine ideally suited for the office or a low volume outlet serving approximately 70 coffees daily. This unit can make two espressos and steam milk simultaneously. Installation is easy as it only requires a 13amp socket to become fully operational. Its particularly well suited where space is restricted or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, the Little Gem is a low volume professional to semi-professional coffee machine that is reliable, durable and user friendly.
It’s particularly well suited where space is restricted or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, the Little Gem is a low volume professional to the semi-professional coffee machine that is reliable, durable and user-friendly. This semi-automatic model is operated by a push-button switch, so the user can control the amount of coffee being dispensed.
- Dimensions 430(H) x 375(W) x 550(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass and Plastic
- Output 2.7kW
- Power Type 2.7kW
- Supplier Model Number LG1
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 28kg
- Parts warranty 1 Year
- Classic and contemporary designs to suit all venues, comes with a changeable internal water filter that prevents build up of scale in hard water areas
- Hand fill semi-professional, one group machine for the office and low volume outlet serving approximately 70 coffees daily
- Unique – can make two espressos and steam milk simultaneously
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control
- Top quality 4Ltr copper boiler heated by a multiple looped element
- No installation requirements other than a 13 amp socket
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop
- The pressure of water and stem is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Pressure controlled by a double contact pressure switch
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice, you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before purchase.
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.
Ask a question
Call Us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
There are no reviews yet.