Contempo Coffee Machine Electric Automatic 2 Group CON2E
The Fracino Contempo coffee machine consists of a bright stainless steel finish, robust and durable construction, unique pyramid feet and a traditionally styled cup shield. Its design is innovative and modern, yet still takes inspiration from traditional automatic coffee machines. This means that the Fracino Contempo does not stray from what makes such machines the stunning and timeless focal point of any cafe, bar or restaurant. Requires hardwiring to mains.
- Dimensions 480(H) x 580(W) x 500(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass and Plastic
- Parts waranty 1 Year
- Output 4kW
- Supplier Model Number CON2E
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 55kg
- Capacity 14 Ltr
- Dimensions 480(H) x 375(W) x 500(D)mm
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso
- Fitted with easy to clean stainless steel steam tube
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Standard clearance is 125mm. High group (latte glass) option is 150mm
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
Water connection details:
- Mains water: 15mm cold water supply with 3/4″ standard washing machine isolator valve.
- Mains waste: 1 1/2″ (minimum diameter) standpipe for flexi hose.
- Water and waste connections should be directly beneath the location of the machine within one metre.
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it’s needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 group. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.
Ask a question
Call Us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
There are no reviews yet.