Bambino Commercial Cappuccino Coffee & Espresso Machine. Innovation and Luxury BAM1E
The Bambino is a premium quality 1 group espresso coffee machine with electronic options and is exceptional value for money. It provides a consistent, reliable operation thanks to being built in the UK using the highest quality materials. Each machine has a hot water facility and steam tube for frothing and steaming milk. All have large capacity boilers, high-powered elements and are hand-built to the highest standards using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass.
All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel, with Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite, or as an optional extra, choose stainless steel side panels for a luxury finish. The Bambino bene ts from all the top-class skills, innovative design and state of the art production methods that this world-renowned manufacturer has to offer and will make a stunning addition to any bar, restaurant or coffee shop for a surprisingly low level of investment.
- Top-quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- 120mm clearance on 2 group machines. 1 group machines have standard 110mm clearance.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high-pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304.
- Cup shield and espresso tray come as standard on luxury models and are available as an optional extra on all other models.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
- Require a standard 13 amp power supply.
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence its needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 group. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
- Capacity 4Ltr
- Dimensions 535(H) x 380(W) x 500(D)mm
- Supplier Model Number BAM1E
- Voltage 230V
- Product Features
- Warranty 1 Year parts
- Weight 35kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- Can deliver 200 espressos per hour
- Produces 20 Litres of hot water per hour
- 4 Litre boiler capacity
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure rotary pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making
- All working surfaces, steam and hot water tubes are made in 304 stainless steel. Zintec powder coated chassis in attractive metallic anthracite
- Standard 110mm group clearance
- Installation, setup and training provided
7-14 Days Delivery
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
Installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.