Protect your catering vehicle and livelihood with a state-of-the-art wireless tracking & recovery system.
Spending £1000’s of pounds on a catering vehicle and equipment is a huge financial investment. Discover how to protect your investment and livelihood from a potentially disastrous situation.
Why Invest in a Tracker?
You’ve already forked out a small fortune on your catering vehicle and equipment. For most security is low on the list of items as an investment. The last thing that crosses the mind of most mobile caterers is the thought of their whole investment being stolen.
Unfortunately, catering vehicles by their very nature are prone to theft by unscrupulous thieves and present a high-risk target.
How Would the Business Cope with a Vehicle Theft?
Trying to recover from a loss of earnings for 1 day is bad enough, never mind for a longer period of time. The impossible task of replacing a working catering vehicle during peak trading seasons is never straightforward. In addition, the wider effects make for a disastrous situation, which can be fatal for some small businesses.
However, Professional Help is at Hand.
The Sure Track system comprises of a Thatcher MT3 secured accredited tracking device that can easily be installed in your in catering vehicle.
Don’t risk a potential loss. With Sure Track wireless tracking & recovery service. You can enjoy real peace of mind so if the worst happens, you can depend on the rock solid 91% recovery rate to recover your vehicle, up to 9hrs in most cases.
– 91% proven recovery rate: We do not rely on the police to locate your stolen assets – our in-house private finder network co-ordinates all recoveries.
– Monitoring Station: 24/7 monitoring bureau available to assist in the event of a theft
– Technology: GSM (multi-network phone signal), Radio Frequency (RF) & Nationwide finder network available to assist in the event of a theft
– Motion Sensor: In build motion sensor, once activated, if your asset moves, we will inform you immediately.
– Covert: No give-away wires or antennas and no continuous signal to scan. No need for external power and no ‘line of sight’ required for GPS.
– Long Battery Life: Easy to install, fully waterproof and has 3-year battery life.
– IP67 rated casing: Robust, dust and waterproof.
– Thatcham Category 7 accredited: Thatcham category S7 is the brand-new classification for vehicle trackers
– Transferable: Our units can be fitted to (and swapped between) any asset which may be stolen – catering vehicles, cars, caravans, generators, trailers, agricultural & plant machinery etc
How Does it Work?
Once fitted the device lays dormant until the event of theft where it
becomes active and enables the tracking and recovery of your vehicle with minimum disruption and delay
1 Q. When the vehicle goes missing. How long does it take to find out where it is?
A. We can get a rough position straight away once the unit is armed it will provide a location.
2. Q What happens next?
A. The Nationwide finder network comprises of private investigators, ex-police officers and ex-military personnel with a wealth of experience of surveillance and tracking will be dispatched to the area. Once located and identified Sure Track will arrange the recovery or collection of your vehicle.
Specialist Technology Your Disposal
Unlike other trackers available sure track system communicates using GSM, GPRS and RF which means brickwork, metal containers and heavy tree coverage won’t prevent the locating your catering vehicle (cars, caravans, equipment)
With comprehensive knowledge coupled with the latest tracker technology makes Sure Track one of the most robust and successful tracking solutions on the market today
Is Tracking & Recovery Right For My Business?
Can you say yes to the following?
- You have any type of catering vehicle (van, trailer, cart, ice-cream van, mobile barbecue etc) that can be stolen.
- Catering vehicle parked on a driveway or street
- Catering vehicle parked on un-secure pitch or location
- Your business rents out catering vehicles
- A catering vehicle which is the main source of income
Decide Today to protect your vehicle and potential earnings.
The Thatcham approved MT3 can provide considerable insurance savings which means you could pay much less in insurance with the added security.
Decide today to protect your catering vehicle and Livelihood with the wireless tracking & recovery system. Its cost effective, can help reduce insurance premiums and more importantly will provide peace of mind if the worst happens.
What Do You Get?
For the combined price of £399, you will receive a Sure-Track MT3 wireless tracking device and a 1 year subscription which includes 24/7 Monitoring Service Features (This will need to be renewed every year a cost of £108)
Other benefits include:
- 24/7 UK monitoring station
- GSM Location Positions
- Finder Network (an army of experts: private investigators, ex-police officers and ex-military personnel)
- Low Battery Alert
- Unauthorised Movement & Tamper
- European Cover
- Wireless GSM and RF technologies
- 3-year battery life
- Thatcham Approved
- Robust & waterproof casing
- Movement alarm
- Tamper alerts
Buy Today Pay Later – Flexi Payment Options.
Repay in Full Within 30 days at 0% interest, Or choose an instalment plan to repay on a monthly basis, see how it works here
Need More Help
Call us on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or email us here
Delivery Time – This will be sent out direclty from Smart Track with 2-3 days
Watch the Short Video For More Answers
There are no reviews yet.