A versatile addition to food prep areas, the Polar G-Series refrigerated countertop unit reliably keeps fresh ingredients chilled and easily accessible. Able to fit up to five 1/4 size gastronorm pans (sold separately), you can keep large quantities of your most-accessed ingredients ready to use, whilst the built-in glass surround helps to maximise hygiene. Operation and maintenance are simple too, thanks to the intuitive digital control panel and easy-clean stainless steel construction. The fridge also includes a built in continual evaporator, preventing water build-up in the well.
Perfect for salad bars, delicatessens, prep areas and live food stations.
Polar G-Series kitchen refrigeration is designed for everyday commercial use in demanding professional environments. With strong commercial construction and hard-working compressors, choose G-Series refrigeration if you need a long-lasting, hard-working unit which will be accessed frequently. The G-Series range excels in conditions up to 32°C.
- Capacity 5 x 1/4 GN
- Dimensions 435(H) x 1200(W) x 330(D)mm
- Dimensions – insulation 40mm
- Material Stainless Steel
- Finish – external 304 stainless steel
- Power Type 150W, 220-240V, 1A
- Refrigerant R600a
- Temperature Range 2°C to 8°C
- Voltage 230V
- Warranty 2 Years On-Site Parts & Labour
- Weight 49kg
- Colour Stainless Steel
- 5x 1/4 GN capacity (GN 1/4 100mm pans sold separately, no lids, can select as option)
- Sturdy feet allow easy positioning
- Easy manual defrost
- Continual evaporator prevents water build-up
- Some assembly required (glass)
- Ambient temperature range: 5°C to 32°C
- Time-saving easy-clean construction
- User-friendly digital temperature controls and display
- Glass sneeze screen surround protects food from contaminants