Dual Fuel Espresso Coffee Machine CON2 LPG Semi Group Semi Automatic
Specifically designed for mobile catering units, the Fracino Contempo 1 group espresso coffee machine is the highest-powered LPG system in the world provides an unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam can produce fantastic quality coffee using electricity, gas or both at the same time. With clever technology, the thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
With temperature control on each group and can deliver 200 espressos per hr with its 7Ltr boiler capacity and high groups to accommodate large takeaway cups. The case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304, pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch and quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped elements. That, alongside the stylish Italian inspired design, the Fracino Contempo is perfect for boutiques, salons, lobbies and service stations.
Another vital key feature of the Fracino range which is often overlooked is the easy to access internal areas which allow for reduced maintenance times and servicing. This is a great advantage and means the machine during service or repairs will have the lowest downtime. Allowing the business to continue to serve your customers with a minimum of disruption. All parts and accessories are readily available from the UK factory.
- Supplier Model Number CON1E/LPG
- Dimensions 575(H) x 375(W) x 500(D)mm
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 35kg
- Gas rating 2600watts
- Electric rating 350w
- Element rating 2.7kw
- Parts warranty 1 Year
- LPG or Butane fuelled burner, equivalent to 285kw electric power rating, fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure safety device
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam
- Operates on either gas ( LPG or Butane ), electric or both
- High groups to accommodate large takeaway cups
- 7Ltr boiler capacity
- Can deliver 100 espressos per hr
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making With temperature control on each group
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel 304
- Installation and training provided
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice. Peace of mind is only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Each piece of equipment has been carefully selected to work seamlessly together in a commercial environment. The idea package for any beginner. Fracino also provides training and set up on how to use the machine meaning a personal walkthrough with an expert. Fracino, the UK’s award-winning manufacturer of cappuccino and espresso coffee machines.
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen first-hand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Installation and Training
Please note: If selected, installation and training will be at Fracino, B7 7DB only. Vehicle must comply with gas safety regulations and Fracino installation specifications before arrival into the workshop (details provided by Fracino when order confirmed). Installation is available on site for an additional charge – price on request. A gas safety test must be conducted by COMCAT 2 engineer before equipment is used.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 groups. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
Please note: installation and training at Fracino, B7 7DB is included. Vehicle must comply with gas safety regulations and Fracino installation specifications before arrival into the workshop (details provided by Fracino when order confirmed). Installation is available at other locations around the UK for an additional charge – price on application. A gas safety test must be conducted by COMCAT 2 engineer before equipment is used.
Need Fitting Service?
We also provide Gas Safe Registered Commercial/Shop/Restaurant/ CMC (Commercial mobile catering) engineers to fit/check appliances or provide a gas safe test See here for more info or for a quote: Text work needed and postcode to 07422 128528