The Cybercino has transformed the bean to cup market and ensured that restaurant, bar and cafe operators deliver fantastic coffee, without the need for expensive training. The Fracino Cybercino offers an array of control and diagnostic features, allowing the user to adjust and fine tune various features on the machine to create the perfect espresso time after time. Most of the features are controlled by a simple and easy to use LCD display mounted on the front panel.
Manufactured from highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, the Cybercino’s paintwork can be fully customised by Fracino, and its back panel replaced to produce a unit that suits the branding requirements of any restaurant, bar or café.
Electronically controlled and with 4 accurately pre-programmed coffee measures. The illuminated back panel which can be branded to individual requirements.
Bean to cup: The innovative horizontal drive mechanism compacts coffee in the group head, holding the coffee under constant pressure whilst hot water is infused, giving the best possible crema – a feature normally missing from bean to cup coffee machines.
No More Spilt Milk: The milk tube features a pinch valve so that milk is immediately available for each new drink – whilst ensuring the same amount of frothed or foamed milk is added to each coffee. This helps to avoid the variations in cup size which are prevalent to many bean to cup machines.
Clean & Clear: A brush has been added to the grinder chute, which sweeps it after every brew and we have completely separated the air valve from the frother, thereby avoiding the problem of flat milk which occurs when the valve is blocked.
- One group can brew 2 cups of coffee simultaneously.
- Hot water outlet for tea/hot chocolate.
- All drinks available as decaffeinated.
- Milk pump can be fitted for under counter fridges.
- 500g or 1kg shatter resistant bean hopper.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Easy grinder adjustment located above cup tray.
- Easily accessible used coffee grounds drawer with coffee counter.
- User-friendly, quick cleaning systems for group and frother.
- Heated cup tray.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
- Group clearance 130mm.
Auto Control Features
- Selection button allows choice of two different cup sizes. 1 x 9oz or 2 x 9oz or 1 x 12oz.
- 2 individual buttons for extra steamed or frothed milk.
- Air valve on frother is adjustable, but separated from frother to avoid milk clogging.
- Pinch valve on frother ensures consistent levels of drink are dispensed.
- Choice of Cappuccino, Latte, Espresso, or Americano.
- All features easily programmable.
- Cup count available by type.
- LCD display shows management information.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.
- Groups – 1
- Cups Per Hour – 120/200
- Dimensions Height 670 (mm) 700 Width (mm) 580 Depth (mm)
- Weight 61 (kg)
- Boiler Capacity – 7L
- Element Rating- 2.7kw/13Amp
- Hot Water Per Hour – 40L
- Parts waranty 1 Year
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
7-10 Days Delivery
Ask a question
Call us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.