Fracino Contempo Dual Fuel Coffee Machine Automatic 2 Group CON2E Gas
Specifically designed for mobile catering vehicles, trailers, vans, carts. The UK-made Fracino CON2E dual fuel coffee machine is the highest-powered LPG system in the world provides an unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam and offers impressive performance and great front-of-house looks. Its many features include an automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve where the pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves, the hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves.
It has top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped elements with the pressure being controlled by a triple contact pressure switch. The clever thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group, choose either gas, electricity or both. With separate water and steam pressure controls alongside the powerful dual steam wands, you can make a superb quality latte, cappuccino, espresso and more. Automatic group cleaning also makes the Fracino simple to use, clean and maintain. Able to produce up to 240 cappuccino or 400 espresso per hour.
Another vital key feature of the Fracino range which is often overlooked is the easy to access internal areas which allow for reduced maintenance times and servicing. This is a great advantage and means the machine during service or repairs will have the lowest downtime. Allowing the business to continue to serve your customers with a minimum of disruption. All parts and accessories are readily available from the UK factory.
- Material Stainless Steel
- Output Electric 350W/Gas 5500W
- Supplier Model Number CON2E GAS
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 55kg
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides unrivalled output of coffee, hot water and steam
- Dimensions 480(H) x 580(W) x 500(D)mm
- LPG or Butane fuelled burned equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating
- Top quality copper boiler heated by multiple looped element
- pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the solid brass valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making with temperature control on each group
- Choose either gas, electricity or both
- High groups to accomodate large takeaway cups and latte glasses with clearance of 132mm
- Espresson tray for use with the high group feature emsuring a perfect espresso
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice, you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing.
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence it needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
Why Choose The Machine Installation Package.
Take the hassle out of the installation process. Get up and running much quicker with an installation package. The machines are delivered and installed by Fracino’s finest Technical Engineers giving your Fracino Espresso machine the very best start in life. Experienced engineers will attend the location and will professionally install and set up the machine and any Fracino coffee grinders. They will provide 1-1 training and show you how to use and maintain the machine to its optimal level. Ask questions and support and real help from the professionals on the day. All machine will be set up according to manufactures instructions. To take advantage of this simply select the “include installation” option below the cart button.
Recommended. Water Treatment Unit 1, 2, 3 & 4 Group
Water quality is vital for great tasting coffee and its imperative that you invest in a water filter. The water treatment unit not only filters the water but protects elements in the coffee machines. As part of the warranty on the machine a water treatment unit is required. Please choose a filter type to match the coffee machine either 1, 2, 3 4 group. (damaged caused to machine elements due to a non-filter may invalidate the warranty). Choose a water treatment filter and check the map here for hard water areas.
Please note: If selected, installation and training at Fracino, B7 7DB is included. Vehicle must comply with gas safety regulations and Fracino installation specifications before arrival into the workshop (details provided by Fracino when order confirmed). Installation is available at other locations around the UK for an additional charge – price on application. A gas safety test must be conducted by COMCAT 2 engineer before equipment is used.
5-7 working days delivery (tested & freshly sent straight from the Fracino factory)
Need Fitting Service?
We also provide Gas Safe Registered Commercial/Shop/Restaurant/ CMC (Commercial mobile catering) engineers to fit/check appliances or provide a gas safe test See here for more info or for a quote: Text work needed and postcode to 07422 128528
Ask a question
Call Us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.