Fracino Cherub Coffee Machine CHE1
This is contemporary, compact, hand fill Fracino Cherub Coffee Machine CHE1 is particularly well suited to bars, cafés and restaurants where space is restricted or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, the Cherub is a low volume semi-professional coffee machine that is reliable, durable and user-friendly.
- Capacity Boiler / tank capacity: 3 Ltr
- Dimensions 380(H) x 345(W) x 510(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel, Copper, Brass and Plastic
- Output 2.85kW | Weight 22kg
- Warranty 1 Year Parts
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop
- The pressure of water and stem is separately controlled by brass safety valves
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump
- Pressure controlled by a double contact pressure switch
Why Use Fracino Coffee Machines
- All coffee machines are manufactured in the UK and built to last.
- When it comes to service, repairs, parts or advice you are only 1 phone call away from a high level of technical aftercare support.
- The only manufacturers of expresso and coffee machines in the UK. Good quality product at the highest value possible.
- Each machine is hand-built by engineers for quality and endurance.
- Easy access to internal areas allows for reduced maintenance times and servicing
Still Not Sure. 100% Confidence
We are 100% confident that if you are serious about starting a coffee business or would like to purchase any of the Fracino range, you will not be disappointed. MobCater has visited the factory and showroom and has seen firsthand the manufacturing process. You are not just buying a coffee machine but a rich heritage, a support network of engineers and parts that will give your business the 100% confidence its needs long after the purchase. We can also arrange a visit to the showroom if needed before your purchase.
If selected, installation and training included with purchase to UK Mainland only, excluding Offshore & Remote locations (you will be contacted to complete a pre-installation checklist before installation date is booked and machine arranged for delivery, terms apply).
IMPORTANT: orders for Offshore and Remote locations (Ireland, Highlands, Islands etc) will incur additional charges with added delivery lead times – phone order only, please call us for more details.
Ask a question
Call Us with your questions on 01923 559 077 or Text Us with your question on – 07422 128 528 or use the Ask a Question tab above.